View Single Post
Old 05.29.2010, 03:19 AM   #7
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Daaammmmnnn OP, that really licks, but was highly amusing to read.

Back in high school / first year of college I was with a girl and we had about a 10 minute interval where her mom hadn't got home from work, but we were back from school. One of the first times, we had a quickie and had to dispose the condom with no evidence. I ended up just flushing it down the toilet and waited to ensure the toilet didn't regurgitate it. It was fine, so I left and told my blonde we were successful. Her mom stepped in and noticed me and immediately questioned us if we fucked. We told her we were watching 'Friends' the whole time. She stepped into the washroom and then took my girlfriend aside and I heard some yelling from the other room, and I only imagined that the condom floated back up. I was right. It was embarrassing talking to her afterward, and even more embarrassing that her mom said to her 'wow, he must be big'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
my ex's mother never liked me, she was this very realistic woman who had worked hard all her life and pressured her kids to go to university and to get successful.. and then this dreamy kid walked in, saying she'd like to make a living out of drawing pretty pictures. yeah.

Some people forget that hard work, good careers, etc... aren't the source of happiness, they just provide one with more money. My stepdad can be the same way to my brother since he's in uni taking a creative writing program
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|