View Single Post
Old 05.28.2010, 03:40 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hm. One time, my ex had some kind of vaginal infection -- no, not an STD, I think it was just a yeast infection, and her mom said, "IT MUST BE BECAUSE ADAM HAS BEEN DOING THINGS WITH YOU DOWN THERE." and getting all nosey and personal even though she was 19 at the time. She seriously bothered my ex for like 2 hours trying to get her to tell her all this shit we had done, so my girlfriend finally said we had messed around cuz, duh, we're adults and shit... her mom, being a "Religious" woman, freaked the fuck out, got mad, and made sure my life was a living hell from then on out, and I'm pretty sure eventually pressured my ex to go in the direction she did (cheat on me and break up with me). But basically, I was never welcome over there after that. I wasn't welcome before then, really, either. Her mom and dad had all sorts of problems with me... my hair, the type of music I listened to, the fact that I don't wear jeans (I wear Dickies), that I was too short, that I wasn't religious enough, etc. Whereas my ex liked to hide behind this persona, and act like different people, towards different people, I have never changed who I am, or how I act, for anyone. Hence why I alienated them, apparently, even though I did tons of incredibly nice things, like waiting in line for a Wii for 17 hours for the family... watching their house for free for weeks at a time.. helping them paint, helping them move, all kinds of shit. I was still never respected.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|