View Single Post
Old 09.08.2016, 08:25 PM   #1930
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Lots of possibilities but as of now, the only definite one is Wussy on September 24 at The Woodward Theater in Cincinnati. One of the opening bands is The Paranoid Style, which is a great coup for the The Woodward Theater since they don't play many gigs. They also have a great, aggressive pop/punk (not too much pop, though) sound and lyrics that are interesting, literate and funny. Check them out if you haven't already. I like them even though they are endorsed by Robert Christgau. Speaking of Christgau, my belated but sincere apologies to The Soup Nazi for attacking him re: Christgau some time ago. TSN is a good guy who didn't deserve that from me.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|