View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 01:19 PM   #87
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
Am I the only one who finds it appalling that people on this message board feel so strongly about the music that they listen to, that they go so far as to tell other people which thoughts/ideas/opinions about this music are acceptable and which ones aren't? Defend it all you want with yr silly-ass logic that tries to illustrate the one true path of the free thinker--a path that doesn't exist, mind--but I think that this behavior is a tremendous setback for the music & arts community as a whole. If I say: "Lightning Bolt are worth less than pig's vomit," that's a valid statement because it's what I think of them. If I think Black Dice are the same thing as TLC, the same rules apply. No matter what forces of artistic greatness supposedly reside inside the music that you listen to, there's always going to be someone who, for perfectly valid and illogical reasons, disagrees with you. And so what?