View Single Post
Old 03.28.2014, 12:01 PM   #585
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
So, anyone seen one of these before?

Starpower 10" on translucent green vinyl. It was certainly a surprise to me when it landed on my doormat today, given that it had been listed for sale as a grey copy (w/no pic).
It does look a kinda muddy-dark grey when not in the light, but it's worlds apart from the "normal" solid grey verson.
That makes at least 4 different colours of the 10" now (violet, grey, brown, green). I coulda sworn I saw a yellow one once years ago too, but it's proving damn elusive.

edit: I see Chris already mentions the yellow one. No word on the translucent brown version though.

Also, all the 10"s (certanly the violet & green ones) date from 1991 rather than 1990, based on the Greg Lee Processing matrix number (L-31312).

(another also - based on that release date, I'd speculate that these Starpower reissues, possibly along with the pink Sister & purple Evol, were what prompted the SST legal action letter reprinted in one of the early Sonic Life's).
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|