View Single Post
Old 10.26.2008, 07:38 PM   #108
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
hmm... chocolate synthesizer/super ae period I guess. does that count? Those two albums represent the best of the old with the best of the new.. chocolate synthesizer, I think, to an untrained Borear (see what I did there?) would just sound like Pop Tatari 2 but I think they showed a lot of restraint and creativity on that release and there's a lot of soul-searching in the songs.. super ae is just so epic and ridiculously awesome that it blows my mind.

I love their straight-up drummy stuff, does anyone remember when they were briefly Uoredoms and had 5 drummers? I guess that doesn't compare to nowadays with 88 drummers! But I love the drum worship stuff, they've just been playing the same exact song for like 6 or 7 years now!

Two statements I heartily agree with:
Chocolate Synthesizer/Super Ae representing the best of old and new Bore and also them playing the exact same song for several years now.

The latter bugs me a bit, but would be much worse if they toured my town every year playing the same stuff. As it happens, I only got to see them once and had to travel quite a distance for that. Easily the best show I saw in 2007.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|