View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 12:42 AM   #44
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Cool to see a mention of Black Happy Day.
That is indeed a fine, fine album.
Timothy is a good friend of mine and I am constantly impressed with how great and greater each new project and release is.

Legendary Pink Dots' latest is undoubtedly great too, but I don't have that one yet. They are one of my very favorites.

Well, you can point him to my show for constant play of his record, and it was a dj friend in Olympia who sent it to me in the first place.

New Pink Dots is indeed a smoker. They are honestly getting better and better with age. I finally saw them play for the first time on the tour for it, and Ka-spell really is some type of fucking shaman. From the first moment he speaks, it's impossible not to be hanging on his every word. I think he's got even more stage presence than Thurston or Buzz from the Melvins, which is totally massive.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|