View Single Post
Old 12.15.2009, 09:48 AM   #14
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
First of all - and I don't want you to miss this very important point - fuck off, you useless turd.

Secondly - I've no idea why you've taken umbrage at me being a cunt. It's nothing new or unexpected. Any malice you perceive seems to be: a) I think my opinion is right - most people do. b) terminal pharmacy really does know the fuck out of recording techniques, while most gear threads here show that most people here have a few techniques/ bits of software and stick with that. I don't really see it as a problem that some people genuinely know more about the process and techniques of recording than others, and pointing that out, in a thread asking for feedback on recordings,please don't be a cunt and bring terminal pharm into this, i am only being a cunt to you

Thirdly - When I said that I wouldn't trust the opinion of many people here, I strictly mean that I personally wouldn't trust the opinion of many people here. If I made country music, I'd want the opinions of people who like country music rather than SYG. There really is no more 'superiority' in that statement than that.

Fourthly - If I qualified my opinion as 'correct', and you counter-qualified it as 'incorrect', do we get any further than a flamewar?

Fifthly - I like the idea of being a bourgeois dilettante; sadly, this is a long way from the actuality of my life.

Sixthly - Just in case you didn't the first time, please fuck off you insufferable prick.

1. okay,good call

2(A) Naturally you think that your opinion would be right but have gone all the way to imply it's one of the only ones of any use to the person looking for feedback, since he chose to post it here i would assume sonic youth fans would be a part of his target audience so i figure that your statement was created simply to claim yr vast superiority over all over living creatures
(B) i haven't commented on that part or your post,because it was good advice that could prove very useful, from the posts i've read from him about recording he clearly knows much more than the majority of people here and you were correct to point to him for help in that department,,please don't be a cunt and bring terminal pharm into this, i am only being a cunt to you

3. The person in the original post said that the recording has a clear sonic youth style and i'm assuming he chose to put it here because he thought multiple people, probably more than 2 or 3 appreciate this type of music. he's not posting country music, he's posting about the sort of music generally discussed here,that's why he wants the opinions of this site,it's like if he made country.... "I'd want the opinions of people who like country music rather than SYG."

4)"Well, liking something and having a worthwhile opinion are two entirely different things." that's what you've done here, i don't want to flame you so don't play the victim, i'm just curious why yr opinion is one of the worthwhile ones, don't bring back the whole "of course i think my opinion is right in my opinion" because the feedback is for the original poster and it has no importance whether the other people offering feedback are valid in your mind. the only reason he should care who you do or don't find credible is if he had set out to make music specifically for you. i'll give in to the fact that some opinions,namely batreleaser's definitely count for less than yours

5)I noticed,hence "claim that famous people from the past were related to you eventhough you don't actually know" i'm not implying you are a bourgeois prick, i'm implying you're trying to act like one, it's like some bastard walking around with his nose up because his mother fucked so many people one of them must have been related to churchill

6) how come your wanting me to fuck off, is more important than my not wanting to fuck off, dear friend
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|