View Single Post
Old 09.12.2006, 03:48 AM   #12
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
nah, sweet what you did. (okey, creepy because they have a song with my name also).

there are worse people than us around. those who buy paintings to match with their wall colours or what, and those..who buy books by the kilo to deco their shelves etc.

my girl friend manages a book store and she had some guy come in a while back with a wad of cash (something like $50K au) and a picture of someones bookshelves and said i want this. my girlfriend said it will take a long time to track down all those books and he said he didn't want those books he just wanted it to look like that.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|