Thread: Your Wekeend...
View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 08:34 PM   #60
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wtf with the bitchin & bickerin about booze now

anyway i had a mild hangover this monday morning and considered celebrating "st monday"-- but got to work at about 1pm

note to fools: painkillers (esp. tylenol) are heavy on the liver & shouldnt be mixed w/ EtOH. that bullcaca about avoiding hangovers by taking a tylenol before going to sleep is the worst advice.

maybe i just saved your life :P

If you're referring to me:

I said one time I had taking painkillers (for medical reasons, not to get high or whatever) and forgot because it was earlier on in the evening and had a drink at a friends house later on and felt like shit the next day because of it.

So, if you were referring to me, if you want to have a go at me, just do it rather then dancing around hoping I'll realise you're referring to me.

If not, then peachy.