Thread: Your Wekeend...
View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 07:45 PM   #59
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
never?
then you've never truly lived.

no in all seriousness they suck ass. last time i was hung over i puked in the shower and somehow managed to keep down some fried eggs but i literally did not move from my bed for 10 hours.

yeah, sometimes i get very thirsty the day after, but that's easily fixed with a gatorate, sometimes i feel sleepy but i would if i had gone out to the wee hours even if i didn't spend my time boozing.

curiously enough, that you mentioned the fried eggs in your experience, i also managed (somehow) to keep down a burger i ate at this same place mere hours before the chunks were blown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
...considered celebrating "st monday"...

hahahahahaha, that always makes me laugh.

---

anyhoo, mixing pills and booze is shitty, i once was taking antibiotics for some throat infection when i went to the beach, and everyone started to drink, at first i avoided the hooch but then i started to drink some, once i started to feel "off", i stopped, some four hours later, the pills had already worn off, it was my last day taking them and i even sobered up so, when this guy who i have massive respect for poured half a bottle of bacardi (shit i only drink when i'm well into my drinking, if there's no other choice) with half a bottle of coke, took a swig and then handed the bottle to me, i could polish it up well enough for me to not even get a buzz or anything (it was like 5 in the morning and we had to be up early).
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|