Thread: Your Wekeend...
View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 07:29 PM   #58
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
true.... i don't generally get hang overs... but the other weekend i killed most of a bottle of wine (had two bottles between 5 people around a fire, 1 of them not drinking and I had a couple of glasses more than the others) along with two pentobarbitals, several hits from a bong, and then another pentobarbital hours later as a night cap... when i woke up i had the worst hangover ever... and some dude was revving his kawasaki in the parking lot outside my window. i threw on some jeans and went outside to get all angry in his face, but by the time i got there all i could do was hunch over shielding my eyes from the sun and gollum-whimper "it stopsss that pleassse..."

anyway, just sayin' .... anything you take while or after drinking heavily that is not water will only make your hangover worse....

...and kids at home, always keep safety in mind when taking recreational drugs... and never mix barbiturates or opiates with alcohol.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|