View Single Post
Old 03.11.2008, 12:14 PM   #29
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
5-Meo DMT was by far the most intense thing I've ever experienced. The first time I smoked it after a weekend of ceremonies it was like timeless spaceless bliss. Complete oneness with Buddha and everything else. Literally like ecstacy times 100 or a thousand. I got up and just stumbled around staying that everything is perfect. It all made sense finally. I was wondering how I was going to go back home and live my life now that I was enlightened. Well of course I wasn't enlightened I realized about 30 minutes later but fuck, that shit was truly a step into the plane of Bardo. The next and last time I did it also after a weekend of camping and Aya ceremonies, I took a hit laid back and took a wrong turn in my subconsious. Its way to intense to step back, catch your breath, and say I'm going to get a grip. So my world turned black and absolutely frightening. If you have ever read of Hell realms in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, this matched the description to a tee. I believe this was accompanied by me making strange shrieks which probably freaked everyone out. I eventually let it consume me without fighting and must have transitioned back in the postive place I was in during my first experience. I thought about it for days obsessively like a teenager does sex. I think it was all a lesson in detachment from ego and I had been unwilling to let go of mine. Anyway, that's the last I tried 5-Meo.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|