View Single Post
Old 06.03.2015, 02:13 PM   #14
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I made an little investigation about EVOL-versions in Discogs (there are much more different versions of all SY-albums than in SY discography pages). It seems any vinyl havenīt got Bubblegum. Well, I didnīt look the bootie versions that are quite many also. Most of re-releases also have locked groove, I find these that donīt have: Recordvox Germany version, Blast First Greece-version, Geffen Europe-version and AuGoGo version from Australia from the year 1988. Of course itīs always possible some re-releases donīt have it even Discogs say so (if somebody has just copied all the texts from the earlier versions in Discogs). Whatīs interesting there is no mention of the smoke-grey SST-EVOL, instead there are Pink-vinyl SST from the year 1990.

thanks for the update. so no bubble gum on any proper release then. even difficult then. i will try to memorize the ones you mentioned doesn't have locked groove.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|