View Single Post
Old 03.17.2015, 10:37 PM   #12
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i fucking hate alcohol. im happy to be 'that guy' that ruins everyones fun.

some people are nicer than others about it. some people hate me for it.

some have sneered in my face and threatened to beat me up - id spoil all your 'fun' if i could.

a synthetic version of it that gives no hangovers is gonna be available soon and hopefully the real thing will fall out of use into history eventually.

i say this as someone who although sober will always be statistically in the highest percentile of biggest consumers of intoxicants, both legal and illegal.

fugazi was right all along.

when you see people being destroyed in slow motion by that drug - we're all destroyed in slow motion by entropy and life but alcohol is a special kind of evil. i hate it because its stupifying. rather be miserable at full cognitive power than miserable while drunk.

i cannot trust myself on alcohol.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|