View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 01:20 PM   #22
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I just had a freudian slip in the mind of previous thoughts pushing important meaning. What did it mean? Why did it mean? 'Does it' to 'was it' care? I care.? No, I don't care(?) I do care? O care-ry on luggage makes the mind sluggish much sooner than outter pollution. Often a matter of confusion can be seen in those who make that mistake. They take it out and around your neck and in the yer ears! They're shouting all the this that bleh blatatat they can. You can't hear though cuz a string of complaints runs right through your brain... massage.
Out.
Out.
Congratulations. You're in.

(A little high stream of concious)
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|