View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 09:49 PM   #1
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
I just got back from the early show. What a fucking amazing experience. They played all of Rather Ripped minus Sleeping Around, Drunken Butterfly, PCH, 100%, and Shaking Hell. The sound was great, the crowd was enthusiastic, and the band was in a playful mood. Thurston was talking about what they all had for breakfast. Someone help me out with that speech. The best part: while I was waiting for my ride, I saw Steve outside the venue by the back door/alley letting in some VIPs. I also got to say hi to Lee and Thurston as they walked from the door to their bus. Both were cordial and signed autographs. Never saw Kim, but I gotta say her voice was ON tonight.

It was everything I hoped it would be. I love this group.

"You guys want violence?" (applause) "Yeah?" (more applause) "Okay, this next thrasher is called Do You Believe in Rapture"