View Single Post
Old 05.02.2018, 07:44 PM   #275
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
come oooon. you serious??

i don’t think youre trolling but it’s hard to believe. well i’m gonna take your word for it and say i’m sorry you’re so vulnerable to this... i don’t know what to call it. but i’d look into it because it’s... that’s a bug not a feature and it’s not good for you. i mean it. you gotta unplug that circuit so the rest can function.

Uh.

Man, I’m honestly still learning what trolling (colloquially in 2016-18) even is. I certainly don’t troll intentionally, which means I don’t troll.

No, I’m serious. And yes, I know it’s sad and unhealthy. But part of it was that louder pushed me to embrace Kanye’s full discography years ago now, and I was disheartened when he didn’t like the then-new album.

I’m also super depressed about Kanye losing his mind.

I’m co-dependent. Not a troll. Unfortunately.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|