View Single Post
Old 05.19.2008, 02:31 PM   #58
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
As people on this thread said, Vampire Weekend. People kept on telling me how they were amazing and stuff and actually - eh, I thought it was damn awful.
Also MGMT, in that very same way.

EDIT: oh and btw - I totally love Animal Collective. I realise most of you are going to think I'm just stupid but for me they're the best 2000's band so far. Maybe that's because they made me realise there were actually fantastic music going on in the 2000's (before knowing them I almost only listened to 80's bands as I thought 00's=revival), but I find all their albums great, and I'm really excited about the new album that'll probably come out later this year or next year - all the songs they played live in 2007-2008 are just pure genius. I'm seeing them on Sunday, can't wait!! I'm looking carefully at every setlist of every concert and all to see what they may play and I'm always surprised. I love them.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|