View Single Post
Old 04.04.2016, 11:18 AM   #112
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Finally, this thread gets interesting. Thanks !@#$%!

such sarcasm wounds me, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey where you been?!

other internets

Quote:
Also Terrance Howard's black. Guessing you know that.

i didn't know his name but he's a lightskin to don cheadle's blueblack. like denzel and hallie berry. blueblack oscars ftw.

no, lissen, i'm just shittin you. please ignore.

but don cheadle IS great. you don't like house of lies?

Quote:
And yeah, Joss Wheadon gives wings to just about anything he touches. He's really the only reason I watched the Avengers. But I'll take Firefly or Cabin in the Woods any day. Also, he's pretty much done with Marvel as far as I know. He did the Avengers but the next two Avengers films are contracted out to the guys who did Winter Soldier and Civil War. Which is fine with me because the Cap movies are my favorites in the grand scheme o' things.

i don't like this type of comic book, so whedon made them palatable to me with his humor ("it seems to operate on some sort of electricity"). i haven't cared for capes and masks since elementary.

OTOH, "preacher" just started production here in neo-mex -- HELL YEAH. PREACHER.

for a good "superhero" (in a way) movie watch "the protector" with tony jaa. a reboot of ong bak, more bananas than the original.

in many ways a complete mess, but sooooooooooo much fun (i saw the original thai version not the "theatrical release"). flying knee kicks ftw. NO WIRES. NO CGI.

ETA: but i'll watch anything that has scarlett in it. because scarlett.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|