View Single Post
Old 05.19.2008, 07:15 PM   #70
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Yeah, guided by voices. the album I bought turned out to be quite mundane.
From a Voice Plantation is a great fucking song though and I do have hopes for the early shit of theirs.

you shouldn't have bought Universal Truths & Cycles as your first GBV record, start with Alien Lanes & Bee Thousand, then check out everything else from 92 (vampire on titus) to 96 (under the bushes under the stars), then worry about the earlier stuff, later stuff, collabs, side projects, pre-GBV stuff, solo records & out takes box sets.

if you've got your hopes or expectations up for GBV to blow your mind on the first few listens then you will be underwhelmed, their music won't shock you, they're very much a grower type of band in my experience.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|