Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 07:35 PM   #9
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I have a Eton E10 just got it a few months back, I was using my dads old Sony, this one is much better. Blocks out a lot of interference, the downside is that it doesn't pick up ANY really weak signals. So African and Mid-East stations are pretty much a mystery to me.

You're right on about how sincere the Christain radio folk are about what they say. Just as you and I have no doubt that they are wrong, they feel the same way about us. Only they're crazy enough to do something about it.

I need to check out the Numbers Stations thread. Cladendstine....er orwhatever? I know there is a human rights leader from Myanmar that broadcasts often which is a long the same line.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|