View Single Post
Old 01.03.2017, 08:44 PM   #82
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You're just plain talking to me when you say stuff like this. Wouldn't it be easier to just pm me? Or be like, "Hey Severian, I've been thinking and this time I really do hate Kanye for serious no take-backs." Would that not get your point across?

If rock should just die and hip-hop should just die, what, exactly, should... like... not die? I know you hate bleeps and bloops and electronic anything, and I think I recall hearing you condemn everything "avant" ... soooo... what's up man? You rocking Chris Stapleton or whatever-the-fuck now?.

i don't hate Kanye. i just think Pablo is kinda boring. Bleeps and bloops are cool with me it's just that I've heard plenty of bleeps and bloops and I've heard better. and for yr information i love "avant", but not avant anything. i post on an SY board. haha! my mum loves Chris Stapleton. that "Whiskey and You" song is not bad.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|