View Single Post
Old 11.23.2016, 01:36 PM   #1835
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
The internet doesn't seem to be helping, and now that the cell phonies do everything on their little phones, the cycle of stupidity keeps getting faster and faster and faster - no longer do you have to wait for the 6:30 evening news, or be sitting in front of a computer, now you'll be walking around getting texts from the Cycle of Stupidity, it just gets faster and faster.

this is an old man's failure to learn to use new tools due to stubborness

this is the kind of statement made by someone who wants to take the world back to the 1950s

as if in the 1950s there were no people ranting and raving about the societal ills brought on by radio broadcasts and the interstate highway system (and color tv will make us blind)

but he was born with radio so he knows how to use it

but holy fuck he wasn't born with the internet

in the meantime my old mom & dad have an internet phone, communicate with me via whatsapp, my dad uses gps to drive and my mom is digitizing a massive archive of family pictures which she shares regularly via email

they're not stupid and don't see technology as "evil"

the bad workman blames his tools
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|