View Single Post
Old 04.11.2008, 09:35 AM   #16
L3BURST
little trouble girl

L3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's assesL3BURST kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
remember that sonic youth do not have arecord contract with anyone, and to keep putting out their own albums they have to have some sort of influx of capital to maintain production.

I hope they won't sign too soon any long term contract with a major...

I love the Geffen albums & the SYR albums but I would like them to mix again their "mainstream" side with their "experimental" side on the same songs and/or records as they did more in the past...

Are Starbucks-like options the only way to find money ?
It's funny as a "one shot" but their must be other ways to gather the needed money !
Show tickets may surely be more expensive and all records released on SYR

Just an idea: who would be ready to pay more for concert tickets if the ticket would include a key to download a soundboard quality recording from the show from sy.store the day after ?

Other ideas ?