View Single Post
Old 08.31.2009, 07:27 AM   #9
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
I tried one on saturday night. It's not like they're some sort of stand in for cigarettes, they glow blue for a starter. Plus the one I smoked did 'smoke', or I guess it was some vapour. They hardly replace actual cigarettes. Though I wish they did.

The person telling me about them was hyping the "vapor's" potential to be harmless.... When I first tried them, I didn't expect them to be harsh. I was wrong. They choked me up pretty good. They said that they don't have to have a harsh vapor but it's used to satisfy smokers to pose like real smoke. Otherwise, you wouldn't feel anything other than getting the nicotine and that's not cool.

I've seen smokers use vaporizers for fancy tobaccos, that weren't used to absence of smoke. They huff and puff and literally freak out, jonesing because they don't feel the smoke.

I personally didn't like the smokeless cigarettes... but find it interesting at all of the stops the FDA is pulling to prevent them from being sold in the U.S. when tobacco cigarettes have been proven to have everything in the world wrong with them
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|