View Single Post
Old 08.18.2010, 02:03 PM   #1
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
This is more so directed at the male make-up of SYG, but females can contribute too if they'd like.

SO, over the last 3 weeks I've been talking to this girl. We've known each other (vaguely) through the years, bumping into each other from time to time. I always thought she was pretty, but was always (until three weeks ago) too nervous whenever around her to say/do anything about it.

But yeah, she has a kid (she didn't when we first met ages ago). Normally, this is something that I tend to stay away from. I've dated one girl in the past that had one, but I refused to meet him + I think the feeling was mutual and the relationship boiled down to nothing but sex/getting fucked up from time to time anyways. BUT, this time/this girl has been different. I LOVE the way she talks about her kid, I love how responsible she is as a young mother, I love the fact that she spends time with him and puts him before anything else....esp. me.

Yesterday afternoon I drove out to her place. We went swimming, and it was fun. 'Course her kid was like any other kid and kept naggin' me about racing him or throwing random objects in the pool for him to find...but I enjoyed it. It was almost as good as actually being a kid again for a little while.

We ended up getting pizza later in the evening, and I ended up spending the night after the kid fell asleep.

Me and this girl stayed up 'till maybe 1am, watching a movie, smoking cigarettes, and drinking...WATER! We did make out, but nothing happened in the way of sex sans some heavy petting and me getting a boner and her thinking it was funny.

Despite having a kid, something about her makes sense. I always said this would never happen...maybe I'm just getting older. I don't know.