View Single Post
Old 04.12.2012, 05:18 PM   #2914
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't know, he doesn't seem to make any points which I'd consider untouched before him. He perhaps serves as a reminder for people who haven't realised how censorship works in our time and age yet, but he doesn't put forward anything other than arguments that have been tried and tested before, whichever way I look at his writing. Not sure what is so special about this man's opinions. I appreciate the effort though.

you've read the new book then?

edit: To pre-empt you, In his columns from the last few years he has often gone on the same topics/themes yes - the left's ignorance of fascism from Islamic perspectives mainly, though he hasnt gone into libel law in essay form until this book as far as i recall, and ive read everything he's written since about 2009. He has mentioned it but he was justified in expanding on the matter in book form if you ask me

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|