Thread: cap n jazz
View Single Post
Old 02.13.2008, 02:52 PM   #4
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, they're pretty good, their only full length (the first 12 or so songs on their 2-disc set) is REALLY good, the rest is decent. The guitar playing is excellent. Loose and sloppy but somehow precise and usually pretty jazzy.

I wouldn't say at all that they're "underrated"; they're extremely well-known and considered influential by many artists... not as well known as the offshoot bands like Joan of Arc (which has some interesting stuff) and the Owls (who are kinda boring)... but definitely more well known than Make Believe (who has some of the craziest guitar lines I've ever heard!).

i wouldn't say they are extremely well known, but they're very influential especially in the mid to late 90's indie/emo scene.

yeah their best thing they released was their full length. i sold it for 80 bucks on ebay and one of their 7 inches i got 50 for it.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|