View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 11:55 AM   #17292
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
plus he got old and quit smoking and went mainstream and... egh! his best period was by far the 70s (multiple maniacs/pink flamingos/female trouble/desperate living) and throw in polyester for the last divine film. for those achievements he should be eternally worshipped. the rest is a downward spiral. i think hairspray marked the beginning of the end. i did like cecil b. demented though. but i remember when i went to see... what's the name of it... the one about the perverts (i forget the name, with tracy ullman) i felt a little sad for him. he hasn't made a movie since but instead he took hairspray to broadway-- well, good for the broadway public, but not my thing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|