View Single Post
Old 09.04.2011, 08:09 AM   #37
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
About anglo-colonialism though, which is half a good point: I think if you are patronising traditions outside of your own (which I am) it's important to do it a bit wrong. I don't really aim for 'authenticity' in the traditions I borrow from, and I don't achieve it. Hopefully I achieve something else - but I don't mind if people think the results are shit (as you do).

well of course an english person isn't just going to rehash what thousands have done over the course of centuries, english people are capable of improving on anything immediately

however if you do like bosnia or the middle east, you can be incredibly useful to western cultures, by learning to fix a proper coffee, the commonwealth countries really need to do some borrowing in this regard
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|