View Single Post
Old 09.03.2011, 07:07 PM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
it doesn't matter because he came to it from guitar

he probably started playing violin so he could sit there feeling superior to other guitarists

point being he's a guitarist, which is one of the easiest to replace sort of human beings, musically and otherwise.

honestly i like the accordion better than the guitar which obviously influences my view on this.

but if you mostly play the most overplayed instrument, stop feeling so special because a quick craigslist ad will be able to attract 400 people just like you.

i mean being a really interesting or awesome guitarist is cool, but they're a minority

I play a few instruments - guitar and violin are my main ones. I taught myself drum stave in the last 2 months. Now - what I'm saying is that your points are all fair if you can tell me that you know so much as slightly less than fuck all about music.

And for the record, the accordionist struggled to get out of C. And struggled to get into the very, very simple key of Am.

AND also one of the best moves I ever made as a guitarist was to move to an instrument that made me realise how alarmingly limited the guitar is as an instrument.

Plus I'm not actually going to boast about how many instruments I play. But I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|