Thread: Lost!
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2006, 10:46 AM   #6
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I like it. It's funny. TV Guide is so obsessed with "cracking!!!!" what's really going on. I fucking hate that- what happened to just watching? It's full of anvils and dropped plotlines (ugh), but it's better than say, American Idol. Everyone else tonight is watching that instead of Lost.

I had no inteest in it, but my wife kept telling me it was great. So when she bought thee DVD's I gave it a go, not expecing muh. But I ws hooked from the very start. I really think iot's superb. The mixture of standard drama, mystery, supernatural, cryptozoology, everthing is really well done. The scripts are excellent and the acting of characters such as Saeed and Locke is perfect. Locke in particular is a great character.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|