View Single Post
Old 09.07.2012, 12:31 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm not apologizing, i'm pissed at his policy of domestic spying and detention without trials, but unlike the old ethiopia 'merica is not a monarchy and POWER IS NEGOTIATED, the world is a very complex place, and nothing is black or white except for the moral fantasies of those unsullied by experience.

Unsullied by experience? Haha, you're funny how you take this shit so seriously that you'd accuse me of nonsense like that!!

I believe you mistake my assertions. (a) ask all those dead folks killed by American military and foreign spending just how not Imperial the US president is, they might have a bone to pick with you about that..

(b) I have no faith, trust, or hope in the president, period. Power is negotiated? True. But like we in Rastafari say, "Too many Ginals at the bargain.. too many rats.. too many thieves.. Honestly my brother, the Democrats have fooled the college educated folks because sometimes we over think it, sometimes we have just enough hope and intellectual capacity invested in this game, we just wishful thinking will it towards the truth, but we all know its not. Barack Obama is a bitch, plain and simple. So was Pimpin Bill Clinton, and any other duppie president they tried to pander to we folks to believe they believe in us. Those assholes are about one thing, making they money. If you fuck with they money, they will fuck you. So lets not get caught up in this political blame game of scape-goating the problem onto the opposition, as if it were magically just the Republicans fault. Even in a perfect world, assuming the politics are real and true, then the president still failed because as a leader he should have pushed those assholes. Just saying ,"I tried and they didn't listen" is not enough. Could I do that in my classroom? Say, well I tried to teach my students, but they just weren't interested in the lecture so its their fault. No. bullshit.. We all know that as the leader of that classroom, that would be my fault, and as the leader of these Amerikkkan united states the President should be held equally accountable. I am not like the Republicans trying to pretend he didn't lead, no, I saw him give speeches about those issues almost daily, I saw him in meetings and all that blah blah woof woof bullshit.. however, again, clearly that wasn't enough, and he needed to to more according to the necessity of the circumstance. I would cry conspiracy and say that the president WANTED those tax cuts, WANTED a weakened, pro-business healthcare reform, WANTED a pretend Wall Street regulation reform, WANTED to carry on with the War(s) as ever, but also WANTS us to believe that he doesn't.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|