View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 12:45 AM   #57
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
Beyonce is on a good run right now.

gaga and rihanna suck tho.

Miley destroys them. her new joint is dope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

Do you people post this shit just to punish me? I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone with a functioning brain LET ALONE functioning balls can listen to this trash. She literally has the ugliest voice I have never heard. They turn the fucking autotune up to 100 and she still sounds like that. That is how she sounds with all of the production tricks, the vocal fluffing, pitch correction, overdubbing, and every other production trick known to man, not to mention the fact that she literally could do a million takes to make it sound better. Hell, she probably did. You people are fucking warped.

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Quote:
easy easy.. its only shitty pop music, there is no need to get upset.

Hey now, Glice takes his shitty pop music very seriously.

Holy shit how pathetic is that sentence?
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|