Thread: Town characters
View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 06:20 PM   #2
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
crazy joyce: she is an elderly lady who lives right by the harbour in a house that is literally falling down. known for riding her bicycle through down and shouting unprovoked obscenities at passers by. also remembered for parading her late husband's corpse through the crowded high street one saturday afternoon in a wheelbarrow to the social security office, to prove that he was dead and that she didn't just fabricate the idea of his death for benefit purposes.

jimmy the sock: he is an elderly man who, for the last 30 years, has loitered in public places starting seemingly harmless small talk with young children, before asking them about their socks. questions include: "what colour/style/brand socks are you wearing?" "what is your favourite colour/style/brand of socks?" "where did you buy your socks?" "what socks does your favourite sports team wear in their strip?" "do you want to see my socks" and so on... he questioned my mother about her socks when she was about 10, and questioned me when i was also around that age...
racehorse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|