View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 03:43 AM   #74
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
ok, the songs already done, in progress, or announced. you also can see the sound quality with already done tracks, if sound quality is 4 or 5 stars, there is no need for another version of that song, if it is 1, 2 or 3, you can make your own version of the song, but you should keep in mind that i dont really mind puting 2 different versions of the same song onto the compilation. if the song quality is 1,2 or 3 stars, it doesnt mean i neccessarily won't put it onto a compilation or anything,... i've even been thinking that since i will not want to dissapoint anyone of you, that i sould release all the songs in the end of July/begining of August on volume 1., volume 2, volume 3 cds, and so on... just dont know yet... but if i can will be cold hearted at the time of release, i might just do the selection, dont know, we will see, i will also make some polls here on how the stuff should be released and which cover art is better and such, so the process is more democratic, cuz i dont want to autocraticly decide everything here

automatik - Nevermind (What Was It Anyway) / in progress i guess
hey alex - Halloween / done / quality: not really sure, i will see when i put master tracks together, but i guess somewhere like ** or ***
Everyneurotic - Kill Yr Idols / done / quality: not sure, will see when i recieve unclipped version, but i guess *** stars
finding nobody - Candle (acoustic guitar solo) / done / sound quality: ** / song quality: vocals totaly out of tune
finding nobody - Inhuman / done / quality: *
marleypumpkin - I Dreamed I Dream / done / quality: ** and a half star
sonikold - I Love Her All The Time / done / quality: ****
Everyneurotic & TheDom: Silver Rocket / announced
Everyneurotic & SKcD: Chapel hill / announced
Everyneurotic & HaydenAche: Inhuman Or Shaking Hell / announced
Massenvernichtungswaffen - Becuz (Acoustic solo) / anounced
schizophrenicroom - Protect Me You / announced
schizophrenicroom - Early American / announced
Neongod - Expressway / announced
Neongod - Rain On Tin / announced
Soundtrax - Bull In The Heather / in progress
Soundtrax - I Love You Golden Blue / in progress
Shaking Hell - Mildred Pierce / done / quality: *****
VelcroBananapiels - Self Obsessed And Sexee / announced and might be in progress i guess
Hellotwentyfifteen - Washing Machine / announced and might be in progress i guess
guitarpro - psychic hearts (the song as far as i can understand or you meant something out of that album?) / announced
marleypumpkin & The Dom - Schizophrenia / announced
marleypumpkin & The Dom - The Diamond Sea / announced

if you dont find youself on the list or find any mistakes, just tell so i can correct them