View Single Post
Old 01.01.2017, 01:44 PM   #4
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses

I bought this even though it's free. I feel like if I have the money, I should contribute. People on iTunes reviews are giving it 5-stars, saying "best album of the year," but then you always see that on iTunes, where people pretty much only say super positive or super negative things.

Anyway, while I don't at all agree that it's the best album of the year (that's almost comical, considering how much great music came out in 2016.), it does contain several of the elements that I feel modern rap is missing. It's clear that this project is not attempting to cross genres, or push boundaries. RTJ is just a R-A-P group that makes RAP that embraces traditionalism but still sounds fresh, and gives you a reason to keep listening.

I've only listened once from start to finish, but I think I like it more than RTJ2.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|