View Single Post
Old 01.27.2019, 11:05 AM   #60
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Tell me more about climbing, kurdt.

Where do you go? How did you start off? How high you get breh?

Ah, climbing is something I've done for the last 3/4 years with carrying degrees of enthusiasm. I'm lucky that there's an indoor climbing wall just down the road from me. Tbh, the only reason I started going was the gym was starting to bore me so I figured climbing would sort out my fear of heights, keep me fit and give me something to do in the evenings.

This year is the year where I've got some very clear targets of what grade I want to be climbing and getting out more often. I've been outside a few times but never as much as I should do. Then next year I wanna go climbing in Spain for a bit. That's gonna take some serious training on my part though.

I dunno, it's taken a while to shake off the mental shackles (lame I know) that was stopping me climbing as good as I can do. I'm by no means a very good climber, but I'm doing this for the fun of it not to have a career. However things are always getting better and here's hoping it stays like that!

So there you go. A ramble by me. I will say this though, if anyone here can do it then I'd totally recommend it. The pros from doing it are so numerous.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|