View Single Post
Old 01.09.2019, 02:04 PM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
consoles dont have the games i like to play, or the ability to use mouse and keyboard over a gamepad

i also am super huge on emulating old games, which i cant do for free on a console

AVID can suck my fuckmaker. i'm a sony vegas man untl i die breh.

my pc is like a one-stop shop of eveything i enjoy in life, and has replaced nearly everything i own which is why it sucks that it randomly decided to start giving me shit

Also i just like computers. i enjoy fine tuning the system to my liking and being able to adjust components, add additional storage (i have over 5 terabytes rn), etc. the versatility of a pc is what appeals to me most. a custom built pc is like the freeform jazz of the tech world. i went three years w/o issue
avid used to be glorious. super methodical. i loved it, but it was too demanding on hardware and updates and ufff... long story

anyway yeah what you say is right... it’s the freeform jazz etc. yes.

and if i had the time and could afford the downtimes i would. but oh, not really, cuz a hackintosh is a pain in the ass and can’t self-build no more.

i guess i wrote myself out of that free jazz path for the foreseeable future.

i’ve switched to appliances and the cloud, basically... which is a bit like when computers started. i used to have a VAX account lololo!

anyway—fix your shit man!

end this suffering and fix it already. wtf is going on?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|