Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2017, 09:52 AM   #43
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
again, you are making the false assumption that when one religion is described the person is referring to ALL religions.

I define a religion as a set of dogmatic beliefs, codified by a select group of "chosen" pendejos, created to "help" humans worship a "god" of some sort.

Buddhism, in it's initial form, was not and is still not, a religion. Philosophies about how to live life are NOT religion. Confucianism is not a religion. Veganism is not a religion.

If you read the Bible without the early brainwashing to set up catholic religion's lies, you can see that Jesus preached the dissolution of organized religion, the dissolution's of the priesthood/rabbinical order that kept the poor and low under their control by force feeding them what "YHVH" supposedly wanted from them. Jesus even preached the dissolution of the family structure, basically the same type of caste system that India is trying to erase, where what you were born into is what you were to be and what your children were to be. Jesus said all that shit was WACK, and the RELIGION/STATE killed him out of fear for their deep pockets and cushy whores.

and of course, just a few hundred years or so later, a bullshit organized religion full of priests and a head infallible Pope aligns w3ith the Roman emperor Constantine to make this new religion the "state" religion, and the hundreds of genocides, wars, massacres, persecutions, and terror commited in the name of Jesus began.

IT IS ALL A LIE. we are all, each of us, together in this life, and we are all, each of us, deeply alone in this life AT THE SAME TIME. That is life. There is no need for religion to explain it.