View Single Post
Old 03.10.2016, 04:13 PM   #133
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You're weird. Tree's not even that great. I've name dropped a thousand more interesting artists on this board.

Oh well. I'm sorry you don't like stuff. I've been turned on to a lot of good music here. I don't have a very solid idea of what you like (Sleater-Kinney, yeah, Eazy, got it, The Dead, sure, Tool, ok... but I have no idea what common thread is) ... If I did I'd recommend you some shit.

Did you ever listen to any of the modern post-punk bands I messaged you about? Some of them are fairly ordinary, but others are absolute hidden treasures. Black Bug doesn't even exist anymore, never got enough traction. And I don't know if we'll ever hear from Dub Thompson again, but fuck... those albums were worth hearing.

I never heard a word back from you about any of that stuff.
I don't think i was able to because of my limited internet access since i moved.

Hey, don't take it personally I'm just trash talking yall back! We'z all grown here. I may be a Christian but im on that "marry who you love" tip and indeed "listen to what you love" regardless of what SuchFriends thinks of it. What yall think of me never changed my tastes.. i do miss atsonicpark, he liked tool

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|