View Single Post
Old 03.10.2016, 03:11 PM   #126
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Dude you've got me all wrong. I am strictly a loafer man. That's right, I like khakis and sweaters over nice cotton button downs. I wouldn't wear that shit.

Conversely, shouldn't you be apprenticing at a tattoo shop somewhere? Or maybe dreaming about that one time you went to Ozzfest and it was totally kick ass?
I actually totally wish i had made it to that Ozzfest the year tool AND deftones were there??? And while i have no ink myself, it is true that i have spent a lot of time in tattoo shops..

But hey, I'm a grown azz man i ain't worried about what yall think of my tastes in music. And indeed, frankly i think a lot of what yall on SYG listen to SUCKS but i rarely hold it against anyone. Indeed it kinda does disappoint me though, because i always want to discover new bands an music. I check out the what are you listening to thread routinely and go on YouTube to check out what yall are listening to. One time i spent like four straight hours doing this only to find out that there were 24 pages of shit music

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|