View Single Post
Old 08.31.2015, 11:09 AM   #47233
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Daydream Nation and SY lately.

. it's been a long time since I heard it all the way through. never explain the feelings I get from listening to it. there's definitely a super good rock n roll rush but that's the least of what I can convey and a dimwitted description and it's not even my fav SY album, blah. that goes to Sister or ATL.

by the time Hey Joni comes around this album has pounded me into submission. Providence is just beautiful and kinda heartbreaking and i wish it was longer . oh and its great on vinyl. esp. Total Trash.
My second SY album I heard. Not also my favourite, but sounds still really great and includes naturally lots of memories from my youth...and Teenage Riot is the only SY-song I have even tried to play with the band.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|