Thread: patience
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 02:27 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
honestly, caffeine might have a lot to do with it.

I only drank one cup of coffee in the morning for a few weeks, and then quit completely....and that might be the point where I started to melt down.

I then overdosed the next day and went the complete opposite direction. I wanted to blame insanity, and stress (because I love caffeine) but maybe that's not helping AT ALL.

why no working out? really? 3 days? gah

that said, I've never had a problem before, and I used to mainline that shit...

oh it was just an idea. caffeine tends to make me jittery. i know you used to mainline that shit but that was probably what kept you going in a depressing situation.

caffeine withdrawal can mimic depression though. same symptoms. i think a lot of people self-medicate depression with caffeine.

anyway, why not working out, you ask-- if you do a WATER fast, it's a shock to your system and you'll feel restless and you don't wanna strain your immune system by breaking down protein and then not replenishing it.

i'm not saying do that-- i'm saying if you do, you need to do it while resting.

suchfriends will probably vouch for the effectiveness of fasts to clarify the brain-- it's not for everyone however, you need to plan and execute it correctly or you can hurt yourself.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|