View Single Post
Old 10.12.2014, 01:36 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I don愒 think rock should never has put into museum or any kind of institute, but because everybody seems to think R愉 HoF suck a way or another, maybe we should here make a true list of best R就嵇-artists? 20 best? One point to each of everybody愀 list, I can count the points in the end. And I mean true R就`r artists, that has made pure dirty bad ass R就 R, not a list of favourite artists. And even R就`r came from blues, I have left away artists I think are more blues than R就嵇.

Here愀 mine (not in any order, I try to put them somekind of age-order):
1. Elvis (of course)
2. Eddie Cochran
3. Chuck Berry
4. the Rolling Stones
5. the Who
6. Jimi Hendrix (If you have doubts to him, just listen his version of Johnny B. Goode)
7. Johnny Winter (more blues of course, but after Jimi & Chuck no-one else has made such a dirty version of Johnny B., also almost whole Johnny Winter And Live is just pure r`n`r, there are many rock pieces also almost his all albums)
8. Deep Purple
9. Led Zeppelin
10. Black Sabbath
11. the Stooges
12. MC5
13. New York Dolls
14. the Ramones
15. Ac/Dc
16. Damned
17. the Birthday Party
18. Sonic Youth
19. Jon Spencer
20. 22 Pistepirkko (Just have to put one Finnish band into my list, they扉e made really great, dirty R慨R).

Yeah, I know there愀 many great artists missing.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|