View Single Post
Old 07.11.2009, 05:01 PM   #17909
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I'll give a listen and try to transcribe here:

TC:JOSH!!
Schizo:JOSH!!
T:It's just like 8-a-fucking clock and we're both drunk. It's 8:03 and we're both drunk. Like we had Red Bull and vodka like maayyyyybe half an hour ago and we're both like lal, loling our asses off.
S:We lol over thing you don't lol about.
T:Yeah, we're like lollerskating and roflcoptering.
S: In a roflcopter over the mountains
(laughter)
T: Josh,You're the wind beneath my wings. I don't know what that means. (garbled speech) "What if G-, What if Josh were one of us? just a..." oh...wait, "If you steal my sunshine. I know it's not for me, if you steal my sunshine." (laughter) So, like, we have the window open and there are drunk elderly beneath us and they are talking really loudly and we're probably talking just as loud, but we can't tell because we're DRUNK! Jade has her scarf on her head but she looks like a Palestinian. I'm gonna hand this now. K, bye.

here you go Jade
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|