View Single Post
Old 06.22.2012, 04:13 PM   #1605
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I can't believe Germany score 4 and I manage to choose the ones who did nothing. And I 'cleverly' replaced Salpingidis before he'd actually played.

Orzil stood out for me, and Reus, but yeah, Klose had a great game. Khedira, too. And I agree about the German defence. Going forward they look pretty formidable they do seem vulnerable to counter-attacks. But I think the only true test for them will be Spain. And vice versa. Spain may edge it with their defence while Germany look like they have a far more potent attack but I don't see either England or Italy troubling them. Neither are very quick on the counter-attack. It'll maybe come down to how well Germany can cope with set-pieces. I tend to think whichever side faces them it'll be Pirlo or Gerrard who provide the main threat. But right now they do look like the team to beat.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|