View Single Post
Old 02.11.2009, 05:30 PM   #5496
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
To be completely honest, I too was disappointed with Tetsuo when I first watched it uhm... 5 or 6 years ago at this point. I was expecting something different I think. I'm a different person now though. I watched it again a few years later and thought it was amazing and I've probably watched it 25-30 times in total. It just gets better and better. You appreciate certain aspects of it better... because even though I've seen it that many times, I still see something new every single time I watch it. I think initially it is a lot to take in...

when i first watched in... 1992? 93? it it blew my fucking mind and i was spellbound afterwards. the opening short had been a film by survival research labs. holy mother of fuck...

perhaps its (their) themes are more commonplace today than they were 16 years ago. the movie is actually 20 years old.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|