View Single Post
Old 03.13.2015, 03:54 AM   #6480
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i love you sam! i'm happy to see sam go. i love you again sam!

Haha. I may be overreacting in wanting Sam out but where have I ever shown any love for him? If I was I was definitely being ironic. A grudging respect at times, maybe, pragmatism in terms of our position, definitely, even happiness when he was upsetting Mourinho and Van Gaal, but love? Never. For the record, I hated him being appointed in the first place but understood the reasons why. I wanted him out last season but saw an upturn in the way we played at the start of this one, but since Christmas we've started to implode again. I don't want him sacked before the end of the season, I just don't want his contract renewed in the summer. Although, again, I understand the reasons why the board would want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

if you have a small space, a dexter cow might fit.

Having animals would just mean something for me to worry about. I've moved here with the very intention of minimising it. I'm a few miles away from a large town, where I do my weekly shop, which works for me. I look at a cow and just think hassle.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|